Charles M. Kunz, Esq. founded Kunz Law, PLLC in February of 2017 to give a voice to the voiceless. Mr. Kunz practices criminal defense, traffic ticket defense, family law and immigration law and strives to make sure all clients receive justice and equitable treatment under the law.
Prior to founding Kunz Law, PLLC he worked as a staff attorney with the D.E.A.R. Foundation in Raleigh, as a part-time associate attorney with the Law Offices of Alice K. Womack in Garner and as a third year intern with the Wake County Public Defender’s Office in Raleigh.
Prior to his time in law school, Mr. Kunz was a Police Dispatcher and 911 operator for the city of Durham and has another five years in sales and customer service. Mr. Kunz is also a world traveler and has visited 38 countries on six continents and all 50 states.
- J.D. – North Carolina Central University School of Law, 2016
- B.A. – Arizona State University, 2006
- North Carolina Bar Association (NCBA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)